Now Hiring for FRONT OF HOUSE at the Chattanooga Whiskey Experimental Distillery!
Have you ever wanted to work with a passionate group of people who love Chattanooga Whiskey as much as you do? If you are friendly, helpful, have a love of learning, and are dedicated to quality and customer service, you might be just the person we need for our entry-level FRONT OF HOUSE position.
Candidate must be team oriented, punctual, friendly, passionate about the industry, and excited to learn about our company, product, and values.
Here’s what the job involves:
- Retail: Welcome customers by greeting them and offering assistance.
- Direct customers by answering questions about the product, explaining the tasting experience and suggesting items.
- Processing transactions on point-of-sale system including handling cash.
- Keep clientele informed by notifying them of upcoming events and promotions etc.
- Bartending: Knowledge of bourbon and cocktail syrups plus the ability to guide customers in tasting experience.
- Tour Guide: Leading tours of up-to 20 guests through the distillery with the ability to confidently provide company history, production of whiskey, and aging of whiskey.
- Contribute to team effort by fostering a passion for excellence and accomplishing related results as needed.
- Opening and closing shift duties.
- Must be able to pass an industry basics test (study guide provided).
Employee will directly report to the General Manager as well as working with and reporting to Assistant Managers on duty.
Please email a cover letter introducing yourself and a current resumé to with the name of the job in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, drop your resumé off in person at the Experimental Distillery which is located at 1439 Market Street (across the street from the Chattanooga Choo Choo).